Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Use of an image, photographs, text, or other materials belonging to anyone other than the author requires written permission from the owner. The author is responsible for securing all permissions and confirming permission granted to the EJSSLS in a timely manner. ‘A courtesy statement citing the source of borrowed images has to been included in the legend accompanying such images’.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.