The PanAfrican Journal of Governance and Development (PJGaD) is a peer-reviewed biannual, multi-, inter-, and trans-disciplinary journal that publishes editorials, articles, essays, book reviews, commentaries and notes on issues related to democracy, good governance, development and peace in Ethiopia and Africa. The biannual edition will be published in June and December of each year with the status of “Refereed Journal”.
Vol 1 No 1 (2019): Volume 1-No. 1
This volume is under process.
Members of International Advisory Board
1. Prof. Ishtiaq Jamil, University of Bergen, Norway
2. Prof. Farhana Kausar, Aligarh Muslim University, India
3. Prof. Harvey White, University of North Carolina, USA
4. Prof. Berhanu Mengistu, University of Delaware, USA
5. Dr. Salamat Atinuke Ajede, Tai Solarin University of Education, Nigeria
6. Dr. Shyamika Jayasundara-Smits, ISS, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
7. Prof. Ann Fitz-Gerald, Balsillie School of International Affairs, Canada
8. Prof. Steinar Askvik, University of Bergen, Norway
9. Prof. Attila Melegh, Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary
10. Prof. Italo Trevisan, University of Trento, Italy